More Great Garden Values
Other Gardeners Also Ordered
Heuchera 'Berry Smoothie' PPAF
From the Rockies to the Gulf coast, few plants say "native" like the Coral Bells. Heucheras flourish in compost-like, well-drained soils with morning sun. We fertilize once in early spring as plants are flushing out. Some varieties are extremely sun-tolerant, while others (especially the metallic-leaved forms) are happier in more shade. It is best to allow plants to dry out a bit between waterings as soggy, clay soils are the worst environment to grow in. One Gallon Nursery Trade Pot.
- Common Name: Alum root
- Family: Saxifragaceae
- Plant Type : Perennial
- USDA Hardiness Zone(s): 4-9
- Habit: Clumping
- Size (W/HT/FL HT): 20"/18"/28"
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Flowering Season(s): Spring
- Soil: Moist but well-drained mix low in peat. All Heuchera must have good drainage.
- Light: Part shade to shade, Full morning sun okay
- Nutritional Needs: Moderate to light fertility
- Water: Average, better too dry than too wet when established
- Landscape Value: Containers, mass plantings, accent plant in part shade to shade.
FOR YOUR SECURITY WE NEVER SEE OR STORE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
View our current shipping information, shipping rates and other frequently asked questions. Don't want to order online? Use our printable Mail Order Form! Return to Stargazer Perennials Home Page or browse all of our plants and products at Stargazer Perennials Categories Page.